Bridging the Skills Gap in Tampa Bay
JobConnect is the ultimate talent pipeline, connecting area employers to job-ready candidates from four Hillsborough County Technical Colleges (HTC)—Aparicio-Levy Technical College, Brewster Technical College, Erwin Technical College, and Learey Technical College. HTC graduates have invested in hands-on, industry-specific training to match the skills and certifications needed for high-demand occupations.
JobConnect simplifies the process of getting the right employees to the right businesses for long-term, sustainable employment success.
Here are the features that Go2Work Tampa Bay offers Hiring Partners and Job Candidates through its JobConnect service.
Go2Work Tampa Bay is a Hillsborough Education Foundation program made possible by a Citi Foundation Youth Workforce Fund grant. Please register to begin using the JobConnect service.
- Search Job Candidates by Required Skills
- Select Job Candidates to View Detailed Skills Summaries
- View or Download Job Candidate Resumes
- Directly Contact Your Selections
- Search Local Jobs in Your Industry
- Find Jobs Matching Your Credentials
- Select Hiring Partners That Fit Your Skills
- Request an Interview through Your Career Coordinator